- 2001-05-03-16:42 Touch Up with DMware Construction Structure (orcmid)
- The construction structure is modified to reflect the latest DMware
integration. This section is not ready for prime time. It will
be revisited after the DMA 1.0 specification is restored to on-line
availability by inclusion in infonuovo.com/dma.
- 2000-01-03-10:11 Change references to DMware (orcmid)
- The index.htm reference to the InfoNuovo/DMAware site is replaced by a link to the
- 1999-12-24-16:09 Create relmodel mini-web (orcmid)
- 1. Make csdocs/relmodel for carrying CSDocs extensions and impacts on the DMA 1.0
Relationship Model. (The Relationship Model is not called out specifically in the
object model, but it is now important to consider as a major portion because of use in
Containment, CSDocs, and Virtual Element specifications.)
2. The content is primed by cloning the construction.htm and index.htm from the elements
mini-web. The RelationshipStrength06.doc proposal that is part of the official
balloting (CSDocsVote.zip) is added.
- 1999-12-24-12:43 Add CSDocsVote.zip (orcmid)
- 1. Introduced the CSDocsVote.zip collection for retention as the official versions that
were balloted as the final official work of the CSDocs Subcommittee.
2. The Virtual Content Element portion was also extracted into the elements subfolder and
the Relationship Strength portion will be moved directly into the relmodel folder.
They will be taken on a floppy to Centro for conversion to HTML using Office 2000.
- 1999-12-24-12:10 Correct date errors (orcmid)
- 1. Corrected dates that were mistyped as 1997 instead of 1999. Ran the spelling
checker on this page.
2. Corrected misspelling of "site" as "side" in material cribbed from
foundation/index.htm at 10:58.
- 1999-12-24-12:01 Create elements mini-web (orcmid)
- 1. The elements mini-web is for extensions to the DMA elements model, and it includes
the reviewed and approved Virtual Content Elements extension introduced for CSDocs.
That mini-web will need to be tied into CSDocs, any editing of links from Foundation, and
also any further development as DMAware.
2. The bootstrap of the elements mini-web consists of clones of the construction log and
index.htm from here, recontextualized.
- 1999-12-24-10:58 Introduce Construction Log (orcmid)
- 1. Cloned the construction.htm page of CSDocs Foundation and edited it to be the
construction page of the home dma/csdocs area.
2. Recreated the history of the CSDocs folder here.
3. Updated index.htm to link here from the Hard Hat image and also updated the page to use
the standard revision block that is being employed now. Learned to have the creation
line in normal text by accident, and now applying it everywhere.
4. Added text from foundation/index.htm about the relationship of this folder to the
overall infonuovo.com/dma web and the relationship to InsideDMA and DMAware.
- 1999-12-03-15:41 Create foundation mini-web (orcmid)
- 1. Add initial foundation mini-web, with its own construction page (beginning a higher-level of
construction tracking on infonuovo.com).
2. Moved materials from the sketch mini-web for development of a clean, separate
foundation treatment and advancing the foundation proposal toward CSDocs subcommittee
- 1999-06-02-15:04 Add sketch mini-web (orcmid)
- 1. Created sketch mini-web and populated it with an index.htm.
2. Began construction there as part of building sketch materials for review by the CSDocs
- 1999-06-02-14:44 Create csdocs for off-line development (orcmid)
- 1. Added http://conclave/infonuovo/dma/csdocs to the off-line Personal Web Server where
the InfoNuovo site is developed using Microsoft FrontPage 98.
2. Built index.htm as initial placeholder for a CSDocs home page.
created 1999-12-24-10:58 -0800 (pst) by orcmid
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 01-05-03 14:01 $
$$Revision: 6 $